Freshest 3 Year Old I Know
Happy birthday to my Cambajamba! He is officially a few days older than 3 and I have to say I think he had a pretty fun birthday. It's so fun to watch him get more and more into every year.
Cameron is just getting more and more funny with all of the things that come out of his mouth. He'll often finish his sentences with something like, "...that okay guys?!" while nodding his head. Like at 8:00 in the morning you might hear, "Okay, Mommy. First we can drink apple juice, then I'm gonna go pee pee on the potty, then we're gonna get my monkey, then we're gonna watch The Lion King, okay?! Is that okay Mommy??!" Nodding the whole time like it's a set, done, brilliant plan.
He still absolutely loves being outside. Now that the weather is warm he wants to go outside all the time to just run around and be a toddler. This kid could seriously run a good 2 miles on the trail I think!
He still loves playing anything with a ball too. Now that he's had his birthday his sports equipment collection has totaled up to basketball, baseball, soccer, football, and golf. I'm excited to see how he handles being on a team in the future. Can't wait to see those cute little legs running around on a field!
He's not super into arts and crafts, but he'll humor me sometimes. He loves pizza, cookies, rice milk, blueberries, applesauce, and macaroni & cheese. His favorite movies at the moment are The Incredibles and The Lion King.
He's not as free as he used to be about showing off his dance moves, but if you play the right song and get into it with him, he'll show you he's still got the moves!
We just love having this babe in our family.
Here's our champion:
He still absolutely loves being outside. Now that the weather is warm he wants to go outside all the time to just run around and be a toddler. This kid could seriously run a good 2 miles on the trail I think!
He still loves playing anything with a ball too. Now that he's had his birthday his sports equipment collection has totaled up to basketball, baseball, soccer, football, and golf. I'm excited to see how he handles being on a team in the future. Can't wait to see those cute little legs running around on a field!
He's not super into arts and crafts, but he'll humor me sometimes. He loves pizza, cookies, rice milk, blueberries, applesauce, and macaroni & cheese. His favorite movies at the moment are The Incredibles and The Lion King.
He's not as free as he used to be about showing off his dance moves, but if you play the right song and get into it with him, he'll show you he's still got the moves!
We just love having this babe in our family.


Comments
Post a Comment