Cameron's Birthday Events

Cameron was lucky enough to kick off his birthday week with lunch at the church office building with his grandparents. They were lucky enough to be on a vacation in Brazil on his actual birthday, so it was fun do see them before they left for that.
Notice his worn out boots that he just got at Christmas? What can you do? A boy and his boots.


We had a little party that was really more like a glorified play date with cupcakes that Cameron's pre-school buddies came to.




I'm not going to lie, Cameron's crocodile cake was a proud Martha Stewart moment for me. They are rare, so I celebrate them.

Keep in mind that the last time I frosted birthday cupcakes, they looked like this:






After his friends left we did presents. Can I just say that we are so grateful for the gifts that he got? We are, and he loves them all.

Jayce and I gave him a bike and we were pretty excited about it. Luckily he was too.

Benson was the first to venture onto it though.



Jayce and I were both really excited about his Magna Tiles too. It was actually a cause of contention at first because Jayce and I wanted to go crazy with building and the boys were just wanting to stack them or break them down for a while as they go used to the idea of the magnets capabilities. Parents are just really big kids, right? 


Later that day our neighborhood friends came over to enjoy some of the cupcakes and they helped Cameron and the twins learn how to use the new toys.

An elephant!





We gave him shin guards to let him know about his upcoming soccer lessons. Can't wait!



Bottom line: this kid had a great birthday and so did we. Fun but also relaxing and not one to stress mom out. We all had a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the World Aiden Titus

Spencer's Birth Story

Mom's Gone